Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back to Melbourne!

We took an early flight the next morning back to Melbourne. Miin picked us up from the airport and then we later drove her to her workplace in Melbourne's Luna Park somwhere at St Kilda:
The beach along The Esplanade:
Don't be fooled by the clear blue skies... it was actually VERY COLD. I miss Sydney's weather!
Crazy Melbourne-rs sunbathing and swimming!
We had breakfast at this really quaint (but pricey) cafe-restaurant along the beach.
Obviously the other two were jetlagged...:
We went back to Ruzi's place to sleep!
After a power 'nap' for three hours, we all met up to KARAOKE!
Guess what they were singing?
Hint: "When you look me in the eye.............."
Check out that hand-sway-away-dramatically move:
Non joined us:
Rowds was rapping... Can't remember which song though... So engrossed!:
Then Miin joined us after work. Again with the hair, Rowds...
"Eww... I thought you were in the choir, Shazi..."
"Need to sing with feeling ah, feeeeeeling.":
"Okay, we're tired. Who wants to sing now?"
"I admit, it was me who chose 'I turn to you' by Xtina."

What a fun day it turned out to be!

No comments: